google youtube api search results

Tulasidas Uppu

May 10, 2018, 11:42:59 AM5/10/18
to open...@sik.one
Hi Suman,

Google youtube API search results:

Videos:
 Direct Democracy (wBMD5Hw77AM)
Types of Democracy (P3GVdXICOko)
Switzerland's direct democracy (y5W45Va0cPE)
Devices of direct democracy (By-Amitesh Dubey ) (eSmEG987jxA)
What is DIRECT DEMOCRACY? What does DIRECT DEMOCRACY mean? DIRECT DEMOCRACY meaning (XMPYOOdICX0)
Direct Democracy (CSzTHJdsDnU)
Theory and practice of direct democracy (_wYywEW9aTY)
Types of Democracy | लोकशाही के प्रकार | For UPSC, MPSC, IBPS, | Learn with AB (csZvsFU_UKU)
Jimmy Dore, Direct Democracy & Michael Allman / The World According to Jesse (LZRezDH5rLs)
Elon Musk | Direct Democracy | Inertia of Laws (XJ3wXAzbwz4)
IMD - Direct Democracy and the (exotic) Swiss political system by Prof. Andreas Ladner, IDHEAP (OOH7KGvTMCY)
Nigel Farage on Direct Democracy: Referendums & Right of Recall (4JGAzrfp-XQ)
Žižek's critique of direct democracy (dhnLqAUdYKk)
Democracy - A short introduction (u6jgWxkbR7A)
What is Direct Democracy? (j4WtEPGivSM)
Direct Democracy (Vu8J_UKKa-c)
Direct Democracy: classically termed pure democracy (Bj5TIp7YC0s)
How Direct Democracy Works In Switzerland - Report 3 (V9Ei50c2c1I)
Why The United States Isn't A True Democracy (p9SSQZX8fUE)
Direct Democracy in Switzerland (8dx7Cxi4nt4)
Refuting Direct Democracy (JHTpzKGKYjA)
Direct Democracy in the U.S.A (GnR5hiAZgKM)
Direct Democracy (JGYwaX6ihFY)
Nigel Farage - Direct Democracy (fq-hbFE1DK8)
Rojava: An Experiment in Radical Direct Democracy Within a War-Torn Country (l_KTvx8AnFU)

Channels:

Playlists:

hi sikone

May 12, 2018, 9:11:03 AM5/12/18
to open...@sik.one
thanks very much tulasi
could you please email to h...@sik.one code too, and steps how to run it, and few relevant links to youtube api as used in code

what we need to do next is find limit, and further filters, as well as more details that can be extracted... like search in comments, finding relevant users etc that're interested in joining open-work or that we can join with

cheers
suman

--
this group is managed by http://sik.one, for more info please refer http://sik.one/service/open-work
---

Tulasidas Uppu

May 13, 2018, 2:39:52 AM5/13/18
to open...@sik.one
Hi Suman,

Details sent to h...@sik.one.

Yes will do remaining things and I will keep you posted as and when I have some progress.

Let me know if I miss anything.

Thanks,
Tulasi