Data breach of marketing platform ActiveCampaign

Shift Crypto security announcements

Jul 21, 2022, 6:31:21 AM7/21/22
to Shift Crypto security announcements

We are investigating a data breach of ActiveCampaign, a hosted service we have been using for marketing emails. Today we sent out a single email to all email addresses involved to notify them.

Affected personal data: name/alias, email address, ip address

Please note that your Bitcoin and crypto funds are safe. This incident has nothing to do with the BitBox02 and the BitBoxApp. There is no need for you to take any action except to be aware of suspicious emails.

Never share any information like your wallet backup or recovery words with anyone. If in doubt, please contact our sup...@shiftcrypto.ch.

Read more on our blog:
https://shiftcrypto.ch/blog/data-breach-of-marketing-platform-activecampaign/