Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Shift Crypto security announcements

não lida,
3 de mai. de 2023, 04:39:0703/05/2023
para Shift Crypto security announcements
Some BitBox users have received a well-formatted phishing email that prompts to download the latest BitBox version to “protect your wealth”.

This is a phishing attempt.

No action is necessary.

This phishing email has not been sent from a BitBox email address and can thus easily be identified as such. It is most likely related to the ActiveCampaign leak from July 2022, on which we communicated transparently. Our experts are analyzing emails reported to us on an ongoing basis and we will provide updates if necessary.

Again: no action is necessary on your part.

Kind regards,

– Your BitBox team

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor