Beware: fake BitBoxApp phishing website

Shift Crypto security announcements

Apr 8, 2021, 4:25:52 AM4/8/21
to Shift Crypto security announcements
We've recently discovered a new "BitBoxApp" phishing website, and we're taking all feasible steps to take it down.

hxxps://bitboxapp-dot-xyz

bitboxapp-phishing-home.png

bitboxapp-phishing-mnemonic.png

Remember to never share your backup with anyone.
Both your BitBox02 microSD card and your (optional) recovery words represent your wallet. If you share this information, you're handing out all your coins!

Shift Crypto will never ask you to provide confidential information, passwords, seeds, or other such secrets and private key material. If you encounter a case of this kind, please do notify us at secu...@shiftcrypto.ch.