Solar panels enhancement unit

Mike P

Aug 12, 2020, 6:57:50 AM8/12/20
to Microgen Database
I've just had a phone call from someone trying to sell to me something call a Solar panels enhancement unit, never heard of it till now. Has anyone else had a call about this, and how does it work.

MrPhproxy

Aug 12, 2020, 6:59:49 AM8/12/20
to Mike P, Microgen Database
It will work by extracting money from your wallet whilst providing little to no benefit at all.

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 11:57, Mike P <mmmpat...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've just had a phone call from someone trying to sell to me something call a Solar panels enhancement unit, never heard of it till now. Has anyone else had a call about this, and how does it work.

Geoffrey Evans

Aug 12, 2020, 7:11:07 AM8/12/20
to MrPhproxy, Microgen Database, Mike P
I think that’s a wonderful description of what would happen.

I also have rejected several such phone calls in the recent past which stated “We can increase your yield by 25% to 35%”

Geoffrey  Evans

--
Regards

Geoff

John Haynes

Aug 12, 2020, 7:38:55 AM8/12/20
to Geoffrey Evans, MrPhproxy, Microgen Database, Mike P
There’s no such thing as a “free” lunch !!
I had a call recently insisting that I HAD to have my panels cleaned and all the electrical connections checked. I terminated the call.
I check my output weekly so would soon notice any degradation due to a faulty connection.
Too many scammers out there.

Stay safe all.

John

Sent from my iPhone

Beach comber

Aug 12, 2020, 9:51:47 AM8/12/20
to Microgen Database, John Haynes, MrPhproxy, Microgen Database, mmmpat...@gmail.com, Geoff Evans
Hi had a quick look on the internet and found this.
C & S Solar are pleased to announce that we are offering the latest range of PV Enhancer connection units – the BOS Solar + Plus. By monitoring the incoming supply voltage, the BOS Solar + PLUS allows the Solar PV inverter to compliantly stay in circuit for longer, preventing nuisance over voltage shut down.
However, WARNING, when I clicked on the link to find out more my virus software went crazy and stopped a threat.
Not only are they trying to con us, they are also wanting to put some kind of trojan virus on our equipment.

Scum bags, all of them. I am glad I have a call blocking telephone so don't get those calls.
Stay safe out there in more ways than one.
Regards, Howard.

P.R. Savory

Aug 12, 2020, 12:55:22 PM8/12/20
to Microgen Database, Beach comber, John Haynes, MrPhproxy, Microgen Database, mmmpat...@gmail.com, Geoff Evans
I fell for this and a guy came to see me. My whole system was up to maggots and not producing. Plus if I installed this "something Plus" thing my generation would increase by up to 40% (note the up to)
Sent him packing rapidly.