Reminder about College Night tonight (5:30PM)

prin...@sethigh.org

Oct 19, 2022, 5:51:24 PM10/19/22
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

Don't forget to join me for College Night tonight (Wed, 10/19).  We have parents who will be joining me live at school, so you no longer need to RSVP.  The meeting will be on Zoom as well in case you can't make the trip.

Here is the info from my previous message:

College Night -- Paying for College (Wed 10/19 @ 5:30 PM in person and Zoom)

I am the resident expert on paying for college since I now have one in college and a senior going through application hell right now.  I'll let you know what I've learned about the process and try my best to answer any questions that you may have.  This will also be a good time to meet Ms. Jokanovic who serves as our College Counselor and spends countless hours helping students complete their applications.  Ms. Hines deserves special mention for providing that college assistance as well!

Here is the zoom link.

See you tonight!

Dr. McCurdy