Graduation is tomorrow at 9:00 AM. Watch it live!

prin...@sethigh.org

Jun 12, 2021, 12:02:02 AM6/12/21
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Guardians, and Parents,

Our graduation was originally going to be today (Friday) so that our non-seniors could participate in the celebration instead of going to school.  Even though it is now on a Saturday, we strongly encourage our students to at least watch the live stream of graduation.  It is a great way to be a part of the celebration and to visualize the end goal.  Our graduations are beautiful celebrations of the individual accomplishments of each of our students.  You will not be bored.

The direct link to our graduation should be here: https://youtu.be/HFANs01thFQ

But, if for some reason we need to change the link at the last minute, you can definitely find the live stream on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWfBm1Nbp3M5qJQ2Nb3j8JQ

Non-seniors who are close to our graduates are welcome to attend physically, but please wait in the back until it is clear that there is enough space for the graduates' families.

Thank you for helping us have a great year despite these very trying times.  I'll send a final wrap-up email in a few days, but until then, thank you, and have a great summer!

Congratulations, class of 2021!!!

Dr. McCurdy