LCAP Meeting today and other SET news

prin...@sethigh.org

May 24, 2022, 5:46:16 PM5/24/22
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,

  • LCAP Advisory Group Meeting today at 4:30 PM
  • COVID-19 at-home tests are available
  • No school on Monday
  • Senior Camping Trip information
  • Class of 2022 Lawn Signs are available
  • Preferential seating for graduation goes on sale on Wed (5/25)
  • Mountain Biking Meetup (6/11 at 9:00 AM)

LCAP Advisory Group Meeting today at 4:30 PM

The next meeting for the LCAP Advisory Group (the group that decides what we should focus on next year) is at 4:30 PM today on zoom.  We'd love to have you join us.  It's not too late!

COVID-19 at-home tests are available

We are getting a steady stream of COVID-19 at-home tests, now, so if you ever need one, just ask.  It's probably best to make sure that you always have one in your personal stockpile to use in case you need it in an emergency.  We've been told to ignore the expiration dates on the ones that we give you, so don't worry about that, but do try to use them in order of expiration.

Senior Camping Trip information

The seniors are going camping on Thu night.  In case any senior parents need the permission slip or the check-list they're linked here.  No visitors from other grades, please.  Let the Seniors bond as a class.  In case senior parents don't read the permission slip, students should be dropped off at (or drive themselves to) the campground at 1:00 PM on Thursday.  We must be be out of the campground by 12:00 PM so please start pick-ups at 11:30.

This is beach camping so make sure you pack sunblock, beachwear, and beach games!

Class of 2022 Lawn Signs are available

The SET PA has lawn signs available for sale.  If there are any families who want one but cannot afford one, the SET PA does have sign sponsorships available.  Just ask at the front office and we'll make it happen.  Here is the flyer for the yard signs.

Preferential seating for graduation goes on sale on Wed (5/25)

The graduation is at Spreckels Organ Pavilion in Balboa Park on June 16th at 5:00 PM.  There is plenty of space for anyone, so no one has to buy a ticket, but if you want preferential seating in the first two rows, we will be selling tickets for $10/ea starting this Wed (5/25).

Mountain Biking Meetup (6/11 at 9:00 AM)

Back by popular demand, we are doing another mountain bike meetup on June 11th.  This time we will be in Penasquitos Canyon which has fewer hills.  Save the date!  Parents, students, and siblings (high school age or older please) are welcome.

Thanks everyone!

Neil