Reminder: Meeting tonight (Thu) at 5:30 on zoom

prin...@sethigh.org

Mar 9, 2023, 3:11:26 PM3/9/23
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

Don't forget that we have a zoom meeting tonight at 5:30 to discuss the school's priorities (and funding priorities) for the next school year.  This will be the first meeting of the LCAP Advisory Group, a group of students, parents, and school staff who volunteer about 4 hours each year to help us determine the best way to improve our school.  This is a group that has a lot of power in determining the direction of the school.  Anyone can join and anyone can come to all or only some of the meetings.  We do usually have a core group who is present at every meeting, though.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on zoom tonight at 5:30!

Dr. McCurdy