Reminder, need desserts tomorrow (wed)

prin...@sethigh.org

Feb 7, 2023, 9:21:07 PM2/7/23
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear students, parents, and guardians,

Don't forget desserts tomorrow!  Also, we'll be swapping flex and lunch so that the dessert eating during lunch is the reward for participation in the musical chairs competition.  Here's the email from yesterday in case you missed it:

And second, our first monthly whole school community-building fun event (planned by two groups of advisories each month) will be this Wednesday during lunch and flex time.  The students want to have a lavish dessert bar as a reward for participation in the fun. Fun on top of fun!  The students are looking for donations of store-bought dessert items so that we can have as big a spread as possible.  They are imagining utter decadence!  Cakes, cookies, pastries.  You name it.  If you can bring in a dessert on Wednesday, we would really appreciate it.  We'll get a little something from Costco to supplement but to achieve the spread being imagined we'll need some help!

In case you're curious, the event they planned is an epic game of musical chairs.  Grade by grade with top finishers in each grade battling at the end for ultimate glory.  Sounds fun!

Thanks everyone!

Dr. McCurdy