LCAP Advisory Group Reminder (Today!) and Thank You

prin...@sethigh.org

May 10, 2022, 3:46:15 PM5/10/22
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

  • LCAP Advisory Group (today @ 4:30 PM via Zoom)
  • Thank you for Teacher Appreciation Week!
  • Board Meeting (tomorrow @ 4:30 PM)
  • Thank you 11th graders!
  • Thank you Mrs. McCurdy!

LCAP Advisory Group (today @ 4:30 PM via Zoom)

Thank you for helping us figure out our school goals and spending priorities for next year.  All are welcome and encouraged to attend today at 4:30 PM.  Here is the zoom link.  If you cannot make today's meeting but want to be involved in future meetings just join us next time please.  See you this afternoon!

Thank you for Teacher Appreciation Week!

The staff ate so well last week thanks to our wonderful parents!  Thank you so much for the delicious lunch on both Thu and Fri.  We all feel very appreciated and are already looking forward to next year's lunches!

Thank you to the SET PA for organizing this.

Thank you 11th graders!

Thank you to our 11th graders for the effort they put into the State CAASPP testing today.  Just one more day!  Hang in there 11th graders!

Thank you Mrs. McCurdy!

Thank you to Mrs. McCurdy for volunteering her time to prepare for and teach Sex Ed to our 9th and 10th graders this year.  The 10th graders had a lot of great questions today and we all learned a ton.  I want to reemphasize something that she told the 10th graders so that others keep this in mind in the future.  The Student Health Clinics at City, Mesa, and Miramar offer free health care to all college students even if they only take 1 unit.  This includes access to mental health counselors!  High school students are eligible for this as well when they sign up for a Mesa college course through us.

Thanks everyone.

Dr. McCurdy