Spring Break Trips 2024/25

prin...@sethigh.org

Apr 23, 2024, 7:01:38 PMApr 23
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

This year's Spring Break trips were such a success that our staff are ready to go again! Remember that our staff volunteer their time planning and chaperoning the trips, so we are all extremely lucky to have such dedicated educators at our school. Next year's options are different for the different grade levels, so read carefully. Also, be sure to jump on this because spots are limited to 18 students per trip. Contact teacher leaders for information on further steps. Enrollment is first come, first served.

For future Seniors (class of 2025), there is an international trip to London and Edinburgh led by Ms. Lennon. This will be an unforgettable experience exploring the rich history and vibrant culture of two of the world's most iconic cities.

  • For more information, click here.

Future Juniors and Sophomores (class of 2026 and 2027) have the opportunity to join Mr. Snow on a domestic trip to National Parks. This trip will not only be educational but also a chance to connect with nature and enjoy the great outdoors.

  • For more information, click here.

For future Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors (class of 2027, 2026, and 2025) there is an immersive service trip to Guatemala led by Ms. Jokanovic and Ms. Farias. This trip offers a unique chance to engage in meaningful service projects while experiencing the beauty and hospitality of Guatemala.

  • For more information, click here.

All trips are scheduled for the first week of Spring Break 2025. Please see the attached flyers for more details and contact the respective teachers if you are interested. These trips are sure to be enriching experiences, and we encourage all eligible students to consider participating.  If cost is an issue, it is possible that there will be needs-based scholarship opportunities that can help defray the costs.  Please still contact the teacher leaders so that they know that you are interested but may need some financial assistance.

Thanks!

Dr. McCurdy