Enrollment deadline this Fri (2/18) for new students!

1 view

prin...@sethigh.org

Feb 14, 2022, 6:11:21 PM2/14/22
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

This is a quick note to make sure that everyone knows that the enrollment deadline for next year is this Friday (2/18) in case you have a sibling or friend who is planning to attend SET.  Siblings get priority in the lottery so it is super important to get the sibling enrolled by Friday in order to guarantee a spot for next year.  It will be unlikely that anyone who enrolls after Friday will be able to attend SET because our 9th grade class will have at least 60 students on the waitlist after we run the lottery.  We will always move siblings to the front of the waitlist but even then we will not be able to guarantee enrollment.

Current students do not need to re-enroll for next year, but please let us know immediately if you do not plan to return so that we can give your spot to one of the students on the waitlist.  Since we will have a waitlist for every grade level next year, we will unfortunately not be able to guarantee re-admission to any students who disenroll.

In case anyone wants to cheer for a friend or just wants to watch the spectacle, we will be holding a public lottery via Zoom next Wednesday (2/16) at 4:30 PM to determine which students will be joining the SET Family next year.  The zoom link is here: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86820809725?pwd=Ym9QMS9qdElNbEsyWjYraTYrQ0Yxdz09

Thanks everyone.

Dr. McCurdy