Remember that 2nd period final starts at 8 AM!

prin...@sethigh.org

Mar 17, 2021, 8:52:09 PM3/17/21
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

Remember that our finals schedule has 2nd period starting at 8 AM tomorrow (Thu).  Don't be that student who shows up to their final an hour late!

Remember also that Friday is a home-only day since our staff may be suffering from vaccine side-effects.

And finally, make sure that you take advantage of Spring Break to catch up on work if you have fallen behind.  We are hopeful that Spring Break and Summer Vacation can be used to get students caught up if they are short on credits.  Talk to your teachers if you're uncertain about what the best use of your time over the break is.

Good luck on your finals!

Dm