Educator Effectiveness Grant Public Hearing and Board Meeting

1 view

prin...@sethigh.org

Dec 6, 2021, 7:25:20 PM12/6/21
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

This is a quick email to invite you to our Special Board Meeting tomorrow (Tue) for a Public Hearing of our Educator Effectiveness Plan.  Part of  this year's COVID money is dedicated to teacher retention and teacher training.  In order for us to accept the Educator Effectiveness funds, the plan needs to have a public hearing (Tue) and then be board approved at our regular board meeting (Wed).

The public is welcome, as always, to attend both of these meetings.

  • Educator Effectiveness Special Board Meeting: Tue (12/7) @ 4:30 PM (Zoom link)
  • Regular Board Meeting: Wed (12/8) @ 4:30 PM (Zoom link)

Thanks everyone!

Dr. McCurdy