Orientation reminder and link (tomorrow, Thu, at 4pm)

prin...@sethigh.org

Aug 25, 2021, 6:26:56 PM8/25/21
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

It's that time!  Orientation is tomorrow, Thu (8/26) at 4pm.  The webinar requires registration, but it is ok to register at the last minute in case you don't read this email until tomorrow.

Here is the zoom link (it is also on our calendar in case you are looking for it tomorrow):

It would be great if we can get at least some (or all!) of you to fill out the COVID-19 testing consent form prior to Orientation so that we can diagnose any issues that may arise before we ask parents to sign up at Orientation.  We will not be able to administer a COVID test for your child until this consent document is filled out, so we ask that everyone have it filled out prior to the start of school on Monday.

We will be recording and posting the Orientation zoom session in case anyone cannot attend at 4pm.  Please do attend live, though, so that we can answer any questions that you might have about first-day procedures.

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Dr. McCurdy