Exhibition reminder and details (correction, Thursday!!!)

prin...@sethigh.org

Dec 6, 2022, 2:06:18 PM12/6/22
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Ooops!!! Thursday's exhibition!  Sorry to scare you!

dm

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

This is a reminder about Thursday's exhibition.  We are excited to have everyone here!  We have received some questions from parents and students about the format for exhibition.  We have two different styles that we have traditionally done.  This time, in order to limit the amount of time that parents have to be in the building in case anyone wants to reduce their COVID and Flu exposure, we will be doing our gallery-style exhibition.  Students will be the docents who take their parents and family on a tour of their classes and projects.  As soon as the parents have seen everything, the student and parents are free to leave.  You could potentially be in and out in 15 minutes, but you are welcome to stay as long as you like to see the work that is happening in other grades and classes.

We do have some scheduled events that you might want to see.  Outside, Mr. Ashe and his students will be showing off some cool chemistry experiments, and in the den Mr. Montello will be holding a Battlebots competition.  These events will start early in the evening (5:45ish) so that we can still limit the amount of time that our school is full.

One word of warning: our AC fan for the upstairs broke yesterday and may not be fixed by Thursday.  We will have the roof vent open to try to circulate some air, but it may feel a little stuffy.  Sorry about that!

In case you aren't aware, we have a parking garage that can be accessed from our driveway.  Just head down the hill.  Street parking can get a little full in the evening.  Please do not park in our neighbors' lots.

In case you missed the last email about exhibition, you can find it here.

Remember that we will have staff on campus all afternoon, so students are welcome to stay here if it makes commuting easier for you.

Thanks everyone.  We're looking forward to seeing you on Thursday at 5:30!

Dr. McCurdy