SET Basketball Information

1 view

prin...@sethigh.org

Oct 25, 2022, 11:36:25 AM10/25/22
to set-w...@sethigh.org

This is a message from Mr. Snow, the basketball coach:

Hello Parents of prospective SET basketball players,

Tryouts and the season will begin November 7th.  I have met with players and handed out packets for signing up.  Please have your child come see me if they need one. It is important for students to get their physicals done with their primary physician prior to the 7th to be able to participate.

Our practice location is TBD due to an unforeseen circumstance with the Serra Mesa rec center, however we are working hard on getting the location finalized.  Through the month of November I plan to hold practices from 4-6pm Monday-Thursday because I will be coaching both girls and boys.  Exhibition games will begin at the end of November and our first league game will be Tuesday December 13th and games will be Tuesday/Thursday going forward.  From that point on I will hold practices on Mondays and Wednesdays between games.

I look forward to having your child on the team and your support throughout the season!!! If you have any questions please let me know through email (Rober...@sethigh.org) or phone (619.722.0208)