Announcing the 2021 Valedictorian and Salutatorians!

prin...@sethigh.org

May 24, 2021, 1:42:27 PM5/24/21
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

Since we had most of the seniors together at Saturday night's prom, we took the opportunity to announce this year's valedictorian and salutatorians.  The valedictorian is the student who has the highest GPA across all 4 years of high school and the salutatorian is the student who has the 2nd highest GPA across all 4 years of high school.  This year we have two salutatorians because the academic performance between the two was virtually indistinguishable.  Congratulations to Natalie, Maddie, and Quinten!

Natalie Delgado Madelin Conley Quinten Fleming
Valedictorian Salutatorian Salutatorian

The video of the announcement (and a little peak at what prom looked like) can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXnPvbgvJSA

The prom venue is also where graduation will be held, so if you squint and use your imagination, you can get a preview of graduation.  Hopefully you can at least see that it is a beautiful venue!

Thanks everyone!

Dr. McCurdy