Thank you!!!! Photos!

prin...@sethigh.org

Feb 9, 2023, 1:06:31 AM2/9/23
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

  • Parents, thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Track and field meeting on Friday, practice on Monday

Parents, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oh my goodness.  That dessert spread was ridiculous!  I don't think I have ever seen so many desserts in one place.  Thank you to the parents for donating, and thank you to the Apalategui and Hines advisories for putting on a memorable event.  I don't know that the other advisories will be able to match this!  The musical chairs competition was epic.  Close to the entire school participated and Zoe gets a shout-out as the overall winner!  Representing the Seniorssssss!

If you want to see the CoreTV photos of the event, see them here: https://static.corecompetency.sethigh.org/coretv/build/index.html

Hopefully we'll have the TV's up next week so that you can see these in the lobby!

Track and field meeting on Friday, practice on Monday

Basketball just finished today and it's time for the start of Track and Field.  The girls basketball team did really well, so I know that there is a possibility of them making playoffs.  I don't really know anything, though, so don't take my word for it if you're actually in the know.  Coach is the one who actually knows what's going on.  Regardless, the girls had a fantastic season and had some really impressive games.  The boys were in a rebuilding year but they had some great games as well and show some great promise for future years.

But, it's now time for track and field.  Coach Watkins is holding a zoom info session on Friday at 4:30 and then practices are starting on Monday.  This is the last sport of the year, so get some exercise, be part of a team, and have some fun!

Thanks everyone!

Dr. McCurdy