Graduation date/place is set!

prin...@sethigh.org

May 10, 2021, 5:07:39 PM5/10/21
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

I am excited to report that we have secured a beautiful venue for our graduation this year.  It is outside and can accomodate all of the guests that you may want to bring to graduation.  Thank you to Bella F. and her mother for making the connection!

We were very worried that we were going to have to limit the number of guests to as low as two based on the space constraints of the various venues that we were viewing, so the fact that we won't is a huge relief.  There is a chance that views may be obstructed for some people depending on how many guests come to the graduation, so we will likely limit the number of "in-the-front" guests that each graduate may bring.  Those who are in the back will still be able to easily hear the entire ceremony and will also be able to stand-up and walk to a location where they will be able to see their graduate being recognized as they receive the diploma.

To accommodate as many people as possible in a socially distant way, we will have all guests bring their own beach chairs and/or blankets.  The seating area is concrete and tile, so those with creaky joints will want to bring a chair!

We will let you know more as we figure out all of the details, but I wanted to share the firm date and time as soon as we knew for certain.

Here is the important information for graduation.

Date: 6/12/2021
Time: 9:00 AM (graduates will arrive at 8:30)
Location:

International Legacy Center
875 Hotel Cir S
San Diego, CA 92108

In case anyone is wondering about the caps and gowns, they are expected to arrive later this week.  They can be picked up from school as soon as they arrive.

Have a great week, everyone!

Dr. McCurdy