Note from SET PA re upcoming events

prin...@sethigh.org

Apr 4, 2023, 11:56:36 PM4/4/23
to set-w...@sethigh.org

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Hi SET High Parents,

The SET Parent Association Spring Soirée fundraiser is taking shape and the Save The Date for May 18th  6:30-10PM, Ballast Point Miramar.

Many thanks to parents who have already donated auction items including bottles of wine, gift cards, gift baskets and concert tickets!

Join in the fun!  Do you have unique skills, services, or resources you would like to donate for the Soirée auction?  Do you have gift cards that you won’t use?  Please consider donating them for the Spring Soirée to help raise much-needed funds that will directly benefit SET teachers and students.

Donations will be acknowledged in Spring Soirée materials and are tax deductible, as we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit.  Your donations will go a long way toward making the Spring Soirée an unforgettable evening for SET parents and staff.

To donate auction items, contact Sasha Wilson (Jacob’s mom, 10th) at 408-386-0527, sa...@wilsonhaven.com, by April 7th.

Spring Soirée tickets go on sale immediately following Spring Break.  We can't wait!!

Other items: Teacher appreciation week is May 8-12th!  Please remember to show the love. April 15th we will have an in person SET PA meeting at the Mission Bay Yacht Club starting 10:00AM, Liz Girard is the point of contact. An agenda is coming.  Remember Doctor McClendon is retiring, we are hoping to plan a farewell thank you picnic!

Sincerely,

SET Parent Association