9/19/22

Daniel Cavoli

Sep 18, 2022, 7:17:08 PM9/18/22
to Daily Announcements, Peter Knittel
Knights of the Tiber

Calling all Knights: Today is B day, & you know what that means: it's time to meet during community period in room 207. Please bring whatever you've written or haven't written for our upcoming Knights of the Tiber publication. We'll use today to write, edit, & refine. Latin glory awaits! Don't miss the chance to be a part of it. Lunches welcome; we'll see you at noon today!

Daniel Cavoli

Sep 18, 2022, 8:28:41 PM9/18/22
to Daily Announcements, Peter Knittel, Matthew Wallenhorst
N.B. Please disregard the previous announcement from me; the following replaces it:

Knights of the Tiber

Calling all Knights: Tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 20, is B day, & you know what that means: it's time to meet during community period in room 207. Please bring whatever you've written or haven't written for our upcoming Knights of the Tiber publication. We'll use the period to write, edit, & refine. Latin glory awaits! Don't miss the chance to be a part of it. Lunches welcome; we'll see you at noon on Tuesday

Thank you.
DJC