1/9/23

Daniel Cavoli

Jan 9, 2023, 10:04:47 AM1/9/23
to Daily Announcements, Peter Knittel

STATE LATIN CONVENTION

Calling all Latin Students: Consider participating in the Ohio Junior Classical League’s first full three-day live and in-person annual State Latin Convention since 2019! Join hundreds of the most hyped, amped-up, stoked Latin students from all over the state March 10-12 for a weekend of games, contests, parties, service projects, & tons of fun. Join us for Monday's Knights of the Tiber meeting in room 207 during community period &/or for a special after-school meeting this Thursday, Jan. 12, with snacks provided! Convention 2023 won't be the same without you!

Daniel Cavoli

Jan 9, 2023, 11:21:57 AM1/9/23
to Matthew Wallenhorst, Daily Announcements, Peter Knittel
Done. My apologies, Matt; I'll be sure to do that in the future. (It's obviously been too long since I posted an announcement.)

Peace,
Mr. D. J. Cavoli
St. Edward High School

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 10:29 AM Matthew Wallenhorst <mwalle...@sehs.net> wrote:
Daniel,

Can you make sure this is submitted to the Google Form.

Matt Wallenhorst '05
Dean of Student Life and Culture
St. Edward High School