announcement for May 9

Sherie Gentilli Quinn

May 9, 2022, 5:52:39 AM5/9/22
to Daily Announcements
Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica:
Hola chicos,

I emailed you last week about a MANDATORY meeting for all juniors and sophomores.  Due to IB and AP testing, it becomes easier to move the meeting to the following B day, Tuesday, the 17th.  Please plan to come to either the morning meeting during enrichment period or the afternoon meeting during community period (you may bring your lunch).  BUT you must attend one of these sessions.

Mrs. Sherie Gentilli Quinn

Department of Second Language Acquisition
MYP and DP Spanish B Teacher
Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica Moderator
Licensure and Professional Development Committee Member
St. Edward High School
13500 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, OH 44107

"Tell me, and I will forget.