[Maslul] First message :)

Daniel (Maslul)

Dec 4, 2005, 2:53:33 PM12/4/05
Well our counterparts at the US have setup this list for us, so we can check how it works and if it makes communications better.
At the moment I have only added to this internal mailing list the "hardcore" maslul members. After it works i want to add in all the past ppl who helped maslul and those who said they want to voluanteer for maslul. Also, The ppl in space education project will also be added in.

At the moment I see three focal points for this list to focus on:
a) Organizing our activites and helping other - space convention, space workshop, lectures. Using this to get ppl to help and information.
b) Supporting the space education project, both by sharing information from the world and by using this list as a channel of communications.
c) Extras - One main idea I have at the moment is giving a "bonus" to ppl on this list by posting here job openings at th e space industry. I can get this info from MLM, Meidad/Maya can get it from MBT and dana can get it from Rafael

Optional thing -
d) use it to discuss space policy/news??

That's it now,
What are your ideas/suggestions/ comments ?
let's get the ball rolling. :-)

p.s. if you have technical problems, tell me.

-Daniel
www.maslul.org

Yahoo! Shopping