[Maslul] Invitation from the Israeli Space Agency

Daniel R.

Jan 13, 2006, 10:56:27 AM1/13/06
ISA is organizing an event in memory of Ilan Ramon on the 30/31 of January. It will take place at herzalia during the afternoon - evening.
Since It will be an invitation only event (afaik), I have been asked if there are members of Maslul interested in coming to it. At the moment I really don't have a lot of details about it, but it should be interesting. I assume a lot of interesting people will be there.
So if anyone wants to go to it, please send me an email with your name.
I will send the list to ISA on monday.
Daniel

-Daniel
www.maslul.org