[Maslul] Fwd: SEDS: Indo-Israel Relations

1 view

Daniel R.

Apr 26, 2006, 1:51:25 AM4/26/06

Hi everyone,
If you have any ideas regarding international co-operation with those guys (or at other countries), tell us about them :)
I'm trying to find out at the moment what does he mean, but is sounds like a very nice opportunity to get to know other space activists.
Daniel

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:14:36 +0530 (IST)
Subject: SEDS: Indo-Israel Relations
From: "Pradeep Nair" <pra...@seds.org>
To: isra...@yahoo.com

hi,
You might have seen a recent post on SEDS-Earth regarding SEDS
US-India talks. We're currently trying to reach out to all the
national chapters and establish some sort of connection between the
national chapters and SEDS-India.
I would be greatful if we can extend a similar relationship between
SEDS-India and SEDS-Israel.

regards.
Pradeep

--
Undergraduate Student, Mechanical Engineering,
My Blog: http://pradeepnair.wordpress.com

-Daniel
www.maslul.org