SEDS-USA 3rd Quarter NOVA Magazine Released!

1 view

David Holewka

Oct 6, 2010, 9:16:25 PM10/6/10
to no...@seds.org

Members and Friends of SEDS,

SEDS-USA is proud to announce the release of the 3rd Quarter NOVA Magazine of 2010! In this edition, we feature a “How To” article about SETI@HOME, a look at the International Space University and explore the cosmic wonders of black holes. Also inside, you can find our quarterly “Alumni Spotlight” as well as take a look at NOVAs gone by in our “Blast from the Past” and see humanity’s historical achievements in “This Month in Space!”

View the SEDS-USA NOVA Magazine on http://seds.org/. View past versions of the NOVA at http://seds.org/nova

As usual, thank you for your support, and we hope you enjoy this release of the NOVA Magazine!

--
- David J Holewka

University at Buffalo
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering

Students for the Exploration and Development of Space
- 2009 - 2010 SEDS-USA Director of Publications
- UB-SEDS Astronomy Project Group
- UB-SEDS Botwars Project Group
- 2010 North East Regional Conference Planning Committee

Cell phone: 1-(716)-866-6822