Few upcoming events

Peter Kostik

Apr 13, 2022, 12:35:57 PM4/13/22
to par...@scoutpack195nj.com, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com
Hello P195,

wanted to draw your attention to few upcoming events.

Fri 4/15 2pm-3pm - Outdoor Stations of the Cross (Scouts participate in carrying the cross) SMS back parking lot
Sat 4/16 8pm-9pm - Easter Vigil (Scouts participate in preping and extinguishing the fire in front of the church) SM Church
Sat 4/23 9am-11:30am - Stream Cleanup (see Ms. Allegro) the creek behind SMS
Sun 4/24 8am-11am - Tour-De-Franklin (Franklin HS) come as individuals/families
Mon 4/25 7pm-8:15pm - Optional Den Meeting, check with your Den Leader
Fri 4/29 6:30pm-9pm - Blue & Gold Celebration in SMS Cafeteria (family guests are allowed, dinner will be served) We will recognize the advancement progress for all the Dens, as well as Cross-Over our AOL den. There will be a signup going out in next few days, so please signup (incl. volunteering)

Pack Calendar - https://www.scoutpack195nj.com/calendar  (times seem to be off, it's being looked into it)

Thanks, and have a Happy Easter everyone

Peter Kostik