Pack 195 Advancement Ceremony - Thank You!

Peter Kostik via Scoutbook.com

Aug 3, 2020, 9:23:44 PM8/3/20
to Peter Kostik
A huge thanks to all that participated in our end of the year 2019-2020 socially distanced Advancement Ceremony at SMS parking lot today. It wasn't an easy year for Scouting, with all the COVID-19 restrictions in place, but our Cub Scouts and their leaders + parents worked hard to close the year, and advance to their next ranks. You did it!!!

One of the neighbors of SMS, who's son is a Pack 195 graduate from few years back captured some amazing drone pics during our ceremony. Thanks and enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KHpdcXFeknSrU8uWeO5cFOL8raiA-35J?usp=sharing