Fall Car Wash - Sat Oct 31st, 2020 (save the date)

Peter Kostik

Oct 15, 2020, 8:29:06 PM10/15/20
to par...@scoutpack195nj.com, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com, lea...@scoutpack195nj.com
Hello Pack 195,

Our fall fundraiser will be the carwash on Saturday October 31st, between 10am and 3pm, at the front parking lot (in front of church and school).

We will send a Signup Genius later, where you can sign up for one of the 2 shifts: 10:00-12:30, or 12:30-3:00.

All scout families are required to participate, at least a scout, and one parent. This is our only fundraiser this fall. The proceeds will fund a gap in leader registration fees (which we didnt want to pass on to the parents), any supplies we will need for the scouting program, as well as partially fund the spring overnight trip. Again, it is very important that all families participate.

The masks will be required, and we will setup the teams in a way that families are socially distanced.

We would like to ask you to help adverise the event, by sharing the flier (pdf link below).

It would be awesome if you could share the link in your social media channels (and then reshare few days before the event). As well as pass the info to your families, friends and neighbors.

For now, please save the date in your calendars. We will send more info before the carwash.

Thanks,
Peter