IMPORTANT: Fall 2021 Fundraiser for Pack 195-please read

Dolores Belloff via Scoutbook.com

Oct 17, 2021, 6:03:14 PM10/17/21
to announ...@scoutpack195nj.com, suz...@gmail.com, dtbe...@yahoo.com, tim.b...@yahoo.com, chav...@gmail.com, shawn...@ymail.com, jackield...@comcast.net, michae...@hotmail.com, sandy...@hotmail.com, sunn...@aol.com, danielgr...@yahoo.com, Akgre...@yahoo.com, jhan...@gmail.com, rhun...@gmail.com, wendy...@yahoo.com, o_hu...@msn.com, meredith...@gmail.com, peter....@gmail.com, pha...@yahoo.com, ant...@gmail.com, gina...@gmail.com, mrmigl...@gmail.com, sant...@comcast.net, CharlesY...@gmail.com
Good evening everyone,
I am excited to announce that beginning today, Pack 195 is kicking off 2nd cheesecake fundraiser for 2021!! We will again be selling delicious cheesecakes from Maddalenas. This fundraiser will require very little work from you, but is so very important for our pack. Fundraisers help to contribute to the cost of future trips and programs for our scouts.

I am including a sample message that you may want to include when posting on social media. Feel free to copy it and customize it with your scout's name or even create your own sales pitch. I will also post a sample with a picture to the Pack 195 facebook page that you can copy to share on your own page.

SAMPLE
Thanksgiving is just around the corner, celebrate by serving a delicious cheesecake or apple crumb pie from Maddalenas while supporting Cub Scout Pack 195. Choose from delicious flavors such as chocolate chip, strawberry and Pumpkin. There are also Gluten-free and Keto friendly options available, as well as delicious apple pie.
Not sure you will use an entire cake right away? No worries, you can cut individual slices and freeze the rest!

To order, use this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsY1fHDgCotd9pBGRc9lgsFP6IW9-C1JasqOrjUwF6MpO5UQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
**Deadline for ordering is October 30, 2021

**Payment: due upon order placement via Venmo or Paypal (I can also accept cash or check, but prefer check be from 195 families only. Friends and family can pay you and you may submit one check to me if preferred).

Cakes are expected to be in on November 22

For more information on these delicious deserts, visit: https://www.maddalenascatering.com/

Thank you so much for supporting our Cub Scouts!

The info below is for 195 families, NOT to be included in your posting.

Here are the important details:
*Each scout is being asked to sell 4 cheesecakes (if you are finding this goal difficult to achieve, please reach out to me as we do not want to cause any extra stress or burden on a family).

*There are no "door-to-door sales required. You are being asked to share on social media and those you are familiar with. When the orders come in, you will be the one delivering the cakes. So, please keep that in mind when taking orders.

*All orders MUST be in before midnight on October 30th as I must submit our total order for the pack the next day.

*Please remind friends that payment is due when placing their order

*If you have someone who is not familiar with or comfortable with using Venmo or Paypal, it is ok for them to pay you directly and then you can send the money to me.

*IMPORTANT: The cheesecakes are expected to be in on Nov. 22. Tim and I will pick them up. What we need from you is to meet us at St. Matthias (back parking lot) at 5:30pm to pick up your orders. The cakes come frozen, but will need to be put back in a freezer very quickly as to not defrost (unless you plan to eat your cake within a few days). Please make a plan to distribute them to your customers or put them in your own freezer.
NOTE: If you will not be available to meet at 5:30 on 11/22, PLEASE contact me in advance to make arrangements. I will do my best to accommodate.

If you have ANY questions at all, please reach out to me via email or phone/text at 732-207-4152.

Have a great evening,
Dolores