P195 Tour-De-Franklin - Sun May 16th - [save the date]

Peter Kostik

Apr 13, 2021, 10:07:29 AM4/13/21
to par...@scoutpack195nj.com, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com
📣 Hello P195 📣

with weather improving, we are thinking of attending another fun outdoor event. This would be another family oriented event (at our own pace), with a choice of biking one of the historic trails of Franklin, or a Canal Walk, of varying length.

The potential date we picked is Sunday May 16th, say 2pm and we could meet somewhere in Colonial Park (more details as we get closer).

For those who would like to also donate (securely) to Franklin Food Bank (benefactor and organizer of the Tour), they can do so via https://secure.frontstream.com/tourdefranklin2021, by going to Donate, and in Choose your Recipient select Cub Scout Pack 195 ($$ will still go to the foodbank).

Get those bikes ready now, get you family out, to break them in after the long winter🙂.

Let me know, or speak with you den leader if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
Peter Kostik

Peter Kostik

May 16, 2021, 9:38:27 AM5/16/21
to par...@scoutpack195nj.com, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com
What a nice day for a bike ride🚴

If you have nothing planned for this early afternoon, please feel free to join us for a 5mi bike ride:

As you can see, this route runs via Schoolhouse, Metlars, Colonial Park, and Elizabeth. There might be police presence to help  with traffic control, but we will have to be careful riding through the busier roads.

We will start  (and finish) at the Franklin High School. Lets meet there at 1:45 today. Wear a pack tshirt, and helmet of course. Bring water bottle too.

Have a nice day.
Peter