Pack 195 Year End Activities

Tim Belloff via Scoutbook.com

Dec 14, 2021, 9:47:01 AM12/14/21
to tim.b...@yahoo.com, ojc...@yahoo.com, rhun...@gmail.com, meredith...@gmail.com, peter....@gmail.com, Abr...@smpo.us, sant...@comcast.net, tstu...@stmatthias.net, keith...@gse.rutgers.edu, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com, suz...@gmail.com, dtbe...@yahoo.com, chav...@gmail.com, shawn...@ymail.com, jackield...@comcast.net, michae...@hotmail.com, sandy...@hotmail.com, sunn...@aol.com, michae...@gmail.com, danielgr...@yahoo.com, Akgre...@yahoo.com, jhan...@gmail.com, wendy...@yahoo.com, o_hu...@msn.com, pha...@yahoo.com, ant...@gmail.com, gina...@gmail.com, lmag...@gmail.com, mrmigl...@gmail.com, adam....@gmail.com, changey...@scoutbook.com, change...@scoutbook.com, damions...@gmail.com, melinas...@yahoo.com, CharlesY...@gmail.com
Hello everyone, We are quickly approaching the end of the year. It has been great working with all of you within Pack 195 so far this scout year! Currently, we are scheduled to have a few more activities before the end of December. The next activity will be Wreaths Across America. That is set to take place on Saturday, December 18th at 12pm. (Sacred Heart Cemetery 1096 Millstone River Road, Hillsborough, NJ) The other event that was supposed to take place was our Holiday Party on Monday, December 20th. In an abundance of caution, St. Matthias School has begun teaching some of their students virtually, due to possible exposure to positive Covid individuals. In light of this, Pack 195 Leadership has decided to postpone the Holiday Party until January to prevent our families from any possible covid expose before we gather with family and friends for the upcoming holidays. We do understand that everyone was looking forward to the holiday party, but our priority is the safety and well being of our pack families. The party will be held in January and will have the same fun activities, games and treats as always! We look forward to seeing everyone at the Wreaths Across America event on the 18th and want to wish everyone in the Pack 195 Family a happy and healthy holiday season!