Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays from Pack 195

Peter Kostik

Dec 22, 2022, 10:42:45 AM12/22/22
to par...@scoutpack195nj.com, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com
Dear P195 families,

on behalf of Pack 195 we wish you Merry Christmas
and Happy Holidays.

image.png
We hope you spend this holiday season in the family circle, in peace and joy. Hopefully the kids are able to spend some time outdoors during this school break. We are so thankful of you being the part of our Pack. We realize there are a lot of competing activities for your kids, and we appreciate you chose to dedicate some of their time to Scouting.

If they have some downtime, it would be great if they could watch some of the below kid safety videos, that are part of the Protect Yourself Rules adventure. This adventure replaces previous Cyberchip requirement. Report the completion to your Den leader.

(have them watch their rank appropriate video, and discuss with them the reqs in the pdf under the video)

Many of the kids also enjoyed Cyberchip videos, so let me include them here too (optional).

(they are split into Elementary and Middle/High school age)

Thank You,
Pack 195 Leadership