Ducks Day at Protec Ponds this Friday 9/17 at 4pm

1 view

Dolores Belloff via Scoutbook.com

Sep 13, 2021, 6:31:13 PM9/13/21
to tim.b...@yahoo.com, ojc...@yahoo.com, rhun...@gmail.com, meredith...@gmail.com, peter....@gmail.com, changey...@scoutbook.com, keith...@gse.rutgers.edu, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com, suz...@gmail.com, dtbe...@yahoo.com, chav...@gmail.com, shawn...@ymail.com, jackield...@comcast.net, michae...@hotmail.com, sandy...@hotmail.com, danielgr...@yahoo.com, Akgre...@yahoo.com, jhan...@gmail.com, wendy...@yahoo.com, o_hu...@msn.com, pha...@yahoo.com, ant...@gmail.com, gina...@gmail.com, mrmigl...@gmail.com, sant...@comcast.net, CharlesY...@gmail.com
Please see the attached message from Don, our Wolf den leader. This is a great opportunity for our scouts to have fun and also help to recruit new scouts. If you are willing to help out at the table, please let me know. -Dolores

Hello everyone, my name is Don Migliorisi. My son Luke is a Wolf scout and my wife and I are his den leaders. I’m also a hockey director at Protec ponds in Somerset. I'm very excited to have our pack coming out to share knowledge of the Cub Scouts at the Protec Ice skating rink this Friday for Ducks Day. We will have our own table to display our flag and information. If any leaders or scouts are interested in helping at our table Friday please contact Dolores or me.

Ducks Day is an free open house for our rink. The NY Rangers will be on hand to host "Try hockey for free" kids can register to receive loaner equipment and everything they need to jump on the ice and have fun. If any scouts are interested please let me know and I'll help them register. Registration is free and required. There will also be dunk tanks, bounce houses, cornhole, live music and other vendors.

I’m excited to bring together the Scouts and my hockey rink for this event. I look forward to sharing all the great things they both can offer to our local youth.

More info:

http://protechockey.com/ducks-day/

Thanks,

Coach Don Migliorisi