2022 Scout weekend at Shawnee Ski Resort [March 12-13]

Peter Kostik

Feb 23, 2022, 12:31:52 PM2/23/22
to par...@scoutpack195nj.com, announ...@scoutpack195nj.com
Hello P195,

We have secured a good discount for day (or 2) of skiing at Shawnee Ski Resort in Poconos on March 12-13th, for their annual Scout Weekend.

If you are interested, please book a ticket (lift/rental/lunch) via this link:

During the order, indicate you are with Cub Scout Pack 195. More info including pricing is available here: https://www.shawneemt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2122-Scout-Weekend-Flyer-11.16-update.pdf

The early bird pricing ends on March 5th, so book early. This is probably cheapest skiing/snow boarding you can get, and the discount is for scout and immediate family members.

The flyer does not list discounted ski/board lessons, so I have reached out to them and this is what they responded:

We don’t have discounted lessons however ski school was able to offer us 100 ski and 60 snowboard FIRST TIMER lessons but at the retail rate. Those are currently available (limited but available) on our scout purchase page that is accessible after you register on the google form.

I have registered us as a Pack, and the purchase page link to use is above.

It may be a bit hard to coordinate this event on a Pack level. I am not sure if I will be available to go yet. But if you are interested, please book it, and then let me know, and maybe we can meet up somewhere there.

Thanks,
Peter Kostik