Updated condor_credmon instructions?

Brian Bockelman

Jan 15, 2019, 10:13:57 PM1/15/19
to SciTokens Discussion
Hi all,

How are we doing on putting together an updated set of instructions for installing the credmon?

Last I saw, Duncan and Derek were able to get it working but had lots of Xrootd tweaking left.  Can we write a credmon document I can follow?

Brian

Duncan Brown

Jan 16, 2019, 12:13:34 PM1/16/19
to Brian Bockelman, SciTokens Discussion
Hi Brian,

I've cleaned up the instructions that I've been writing and posted them here:

<https://gist.github.com/duncan-brown/fb5e83b86814baeda001316a6bdfcc3b>

Derek, Jason, and I have got as far as configuring XrootD, testing read and write with scitokens, setting up the credd/credmon, and submitting a job that gets a token from Jeff. I'm stuck on execution of the job; I just sent a mail about this to Todd.

Cheers,
Duncan.
> --

Duncan Brown Room 263-1, Physics Department
Charles Brightman Professor of Physics Syracuse University, NY 13244
http://dabrown.expressions.syr.edu Phone: 315 443 5993

Brian Bockelman

Jan 17, 2019, 10:48:01 PM1/17/19
to SciTokens Discussion, bock...@gmail.com, dab...@syr.edu
Hi Jason,

Comparing Duncan's gist below against the HTCondor commit log from the last two days, some of the worst rough spots have already been cleaned up.

Can you "port" this to the README file in the scitokens-credmon, making the changes to correspond to what will ship in 8.8.1?

Thanks,

Brian

Jason Patton

Jan 18, 2019, 11:49:37 AM1/18/19
to SciTokens Discussion
Getting the README up is next on my agenda today, should have it by
meeting time.

Jason