Updated Java client/server at the NCSA

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jeff Gaynor

未读,
2018年9月15日 12:54:072018/9/15
收件人 dis...@scitokens.org
The latest and greatest is up. You can create SciTokens for this
specific test client using the audience https://demo.lsst.org.

https://surge.ncsa.illinois.edu/scitokens-client/

If you have an NCSA login, you can use the dummy audience
https://demo.ncsa.illinois.edu and login via the NCSA. This allows you
to specify groups in addition to your username for scopes.

Also, if no scopes are resolved, an error is produced rather than a
blank list of scopes.

There are some tweaks and little improvement, but as near as I can tell,
this is now completely compliant with the current claims document. Note
that for OAuth clients, they must specify an audience parameter in the
request generally.

Next on my task list is make clients for LSST and configuring (a)
client(s) for Todd and the Condor group as soon as they have a consumer
of the tokens.

Enjoy!

Jeff
回复全部