My Retirement!

Slobodan Jovic

May 27, 2021, 8:50:12 PM5/27/21
to a...@samichael.org
Christ is Risen!

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
My wife, I, and Predrag are extremely happy with the way you organized and executed Sunday's Party.  So many nice cards with most beautiful words and gifts; I couldn't believe that all and everything was because of us.  Please forgive me for not mentioning each and every name but I do want to thank you all millions of times!  God bless!  Thanks to my brother priests for their beautiful words and generosity.  Thanks to my beloved Bishop Maxim for all he has done for me in the past fifteen years. Thanks to all KSS members and to our Church School for their great love and generosity.  Special thanks goes to St. John Church, San Francisco who also showed unexpected love toward us.
Thanks to our Church Board, parishioners, and guests for their love expressed through their unbelievable gift that we have received with a greater surprise than I could expect.  Additionally, please forgive me mentioning one name, that is of Theodore Miljevich, who with his coworker Rafael provided and pulled a big trailer with his vehicle that included all my furniture and other belongings from Saratoga all the way to Indiana.  This was a huge sacrifice and truly unbelievable.  I still don't think that I deserved so much of love from the entire parish.
May God's blessing be upon all of you!  Your new priest Fr. Vido will do a great job.  He is a very good person and priest.  Please, support him as you supported me.

In Christ,
Fr. Slobodan and family

Slobodan Jovic

May 27, 2021, 8:51:16 PM5/27/21