Fwd: Starting with classes info

1 view

Vido V.

Sep 28, 2021, 11:24:18 PM9/28/21
to a...@samichael.org
Dear school kids parents!

I am forwarding an e-mail with important informations about the Sunday school in our parish. Please join our religious classes and the language classes as well.
Please bring your children regularly and please support our Sunday school!
God bless our children, teachers and all parishioners!

In Christ,

Fr. Vido

Begin forwarded message:

From: StSavaSchool <stsava...@gmail.com>
Subject: Starting with classes info
Date: September 27, 2021 at 9:26:24 PM PDT

Dear families,

THANK YOU ALL for making last Sunday and the first day of Sunday School so special and meaningful! Big thank you to all the parents and parishioners who helped us clean the playground, classrooms, garden and small chapel, thank you to all who went to stores, set up the tables, packed gifts for children and thank you all for bringing your children to the liturgy and staying afterwards! We are blessed to have you as a part of our community, and are looking forward to the amazing new school year!

We cannot wait to see our tree (that children planted on Sunday) grow together with our children! :)

As you know, we are starting with the classes this Sunday (Oct 3), so here is some important information.

- make sure you enroll your children before bringing them to school. To enroll your children, please click here
- please let us know if your child will eat lunch this Sunday by clicking here. The lunch for children is free!
- masks will be required for all during religious classes because it will be indoors. Please make sure your child has a mask on
- masks are not required for Serbian language and culture classes, because it will be outdoors. Still, we encourage your children to wear mask on because they might sit close to another friend at the outdoor table
- To check our class schedule and more, click here

If you have any questions, please let us know!

sept 26.jpg

Much love,
Aleksandra on behalf of school Board
--
                            Image result for children drawing

stsava...@gmail.com
http://samichael.org/school-home-schoolmenu-13

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient are prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.