Annual Lenten Period Clean Up Day

Chris Milosovich

Mar 25, 2022, 8:40:39 PM3/25/22
to List Parish
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

For several years we had a clean up day on our property during lent and before Easter.  We had one scheduled in 2020 but had to cancel due to Covid, and last year we didn't even schedule one.

Having that in mind the Board has decided to schedule a clean up day on Saturday, April 9th at 9am.  The good news is that our property is currently in pretty good shape in general.  The areas that need help are the courtyard area, especially the round area that used to be grass, playground area, and the area behind the new church, chapel and social haul.  We now have a separate green/yard waste dumpster so we won't have to order a large dumpster.

We will have some tools on hand but if you're able to attend please bring a leaf rake and/or a flat blade shovel if you can.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks from the Board

Chris Milosovich

Apr 6, 2022, 1:20:20 AM4/6/22
to List Parish
Just a friendly reminder that our clean up day is scheduled for this Saturday, April 9th starting at 9am.  If you have your own leaf rake and/or flat bladed shovel that you could bring that would be helpful.

We will have coffee and water available but we're asking for someone to volunteer to bring some lenten foods like fruit, nuts, juice, bagels, peanut butter, etc that would be great.  Please let me (Chris) know if you are willing to help with that so we can coordinate who will bring what.

Thanks and God Bless,
Chris