Saratoga / Easter banquet ticket reservations

Vido V.

Apr 1, 2022, 2:23:26 PM4/1/22
to a...@samichael.org
We would love to have you at our parish for Easter!

Celebrate with us the most glorious feast of the Church!

Прославимо заједно у Саратоги
 Светло Васкрсење Господње!
Дообро дошли!
о. Видо

SPONSORS NEEDED!

Dear parishioners,
we are looking for sponsors for our Easter banquet lunch!
Please consider sponsoring the festive lunch by donating $500.
We are very grateful for your donations and contributions towards our St. Archangel Michael's parish in Saratoga.
May God bless your gracious heart and your entire family!

If you are not recieving the weekly parish bullettin please subscribe with this form below:

 and/or check your spam folder.
Thank you!

Fr. Vido

Please check also regularly our new parish website
created by our Nenad Vukicevic!