Fwd: Could you share this information with the parish? Emergency Housing Assistance documents--Housing moratorium is expiring on September 30, 2021

Vido V.

Sep 30, 2021, 8:51:39 PM9/30/21
to a...@samichael.org
Dear parishioners and community members!

One of our dear parish members, Milina Jovanovic, who is working with the County of Santa Clara, asked me to forward to you some important informations about some programs which can help those members of our community who might need financial assistance for the rent payments. Please check out her e-mail and informations below and share this information with those who might need help.

I thank Milina for her thoughtfulness and for sharing this information with our members. Thank you!

In Christ,

Fr. Vido

----------------------------------
Dear All,

Housing moratorium on rent payments is expiring on September 30, 2021. However, programs still exist to help residents who cannot make rent payments because of COVID-19 impacts on their income. See all of the attached documents in English and also Serbian translations applicable to most of the Yugoslav population if some of the English terminology is not easy to understand. The flyer with 4 easy steps is especially important to check out.

Please share widely with all networks as many residents could benefit from this information.

Thanks, Milina

Milina Jovanović, M. A., J. D.
Office of Immigrant Relations
image001.png
RentalAssistanceStepProces.pdf
hps-needed-documentation-english.pdf
hps-needed-documentation-serbian-croatian-bosnian.pdf
hps-needed-documentation-english.pdf
prevod housing assistance.pdf
Rental Assistance prevod.pdf