Covid Protocol Update

Chris Milosovich

Mar 12, 2022, 12:35:41 PM3/12/22
to List Parish
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As you are probably aware the mask mandate for California was lifted a couple of weeks ago.  At the time Santa Clara County was one of only two counties, Los Angeles County being the other, out of 58 counties in the state to maintain the mask mandate longer.  Santa Clara County has now lifted the indoor mask mandate as of about 10 days ago.

Having this in mind at our recent Board meeting it was decided to make masks optional indoors at church.  For the time being we will still be holding services in our social hall so we can still practice distancing and other precautions.  Please be considerate of others, and as has been the case please stay home if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms of illness.

Also, please remember that Daylight Savings Time takes effect tonight and remember to move you clocks forward before going to bed.

Thank you for your patience during these trying times and look forward to seeing you at liturgy soon during this Easter lenten period.

God Bless,
St Michael Board