Work Day Thanks!

Chris Milosovich

Jul 17, 2021, 7:56:41 PM7/17/21
to List Parish
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

We had very successful work day today around the parish house property.  We removed a smokehouse and old metal shed in the backyard, a carport on the side of the garage, an antenna on the roof, as well as trimming trees and bushes.  We also got rid of some old furniture we had not had any success selling.  We actually got even more done than we planned or expected.

I would like to thank all those that helped today.  From the board were Ted Miljevich (and two of his workers), John Medan, Rob Adzich, Mike Vrcelj and myself.  Along with Fr Vido and Popadija Carolina we also had our Kolo President Malena Adzich and church members Bill Davidovich, Vojo Sredanovich, Ivan Karaslavov, and Tomislav Miladinovic.  Everyone worked very had and we could not have accomplished as much as did without all their efforts.  Thanks so much!

Grateful for all the help,
Chris

Chris Milosovich

Jul 17, 2021, 11:33:26 PM7/17/21
to List Parish
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

As a follow up to my earlier email I would like to add that Rajko Bukarica was a huge help today too, not just with his labor but also with power tools.  So sorry Rajko, my mistake.

Also, not only did Ted Miljevich bring two of his employees with him today, at his expense, but also much equipment including two trucks and trailers to haul away most of the debris.

Again, thanks to all who helped today!
Chris