Father Slobodan's Retirement Lunch

Chris Milosovich

May 7, 2021, 1:49:32 AM5/7/21
to List Parish
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Many of you are already aware, but in case you haven't heard yet Fr. Slobodan is retiring the end of the month and moving out of state.  He will serve his last liturgy with us on Sunday, May 23rd.

In order to recognize him for his 21 years of service as our parish priest we be have having a luncheon in his honor after liturgy on May 23rd.  Although we were hoping to have a more formal luncheon, due to current restrictions we will have lunch much like we did last Sunday for Easter.  Tables and chairs will be set up under a tent, and we will have some live music for entertainment.

Lunch will be sponsored by the church and will be free to those who attend.  In lieu of paying for lunch we ask that you make a donation to the church and designate it as a gift for Father's retirement.  We also ask that you make a reservation online on our website so we can plan on how much food to make.

You can donate to Father's retirement on the website via credit card, or by check in person or by mail.  An email with the link to make reservations/donations will be forthcoming.  As always you can order to take home but we ask for a donation to Father rather than paying directly for the meal.

On behalf of the Church Board,
Chris Milosovich

Nenad Vukicevic

May 7, 2021, 12:46:33 PM5/7/21
to List Parish
Please follow this link to make a reservation for the lunch:

Thank you.