Download [pdf]' Christmas on the Thirteenth Floor By Lee Jacquot Download Full

sap...@ruytt.hstn.me

Mar 30, 2023, 4:53:16 AM3/30/23
to sura...@ruytt.hstn.me

Read and download eBook By : Lee Jacquot ( Christmas on the Thirteenth Floor ) in PDF, EPub online.

Christmas on the Thirteenth Floor

by Lee Jacquot

#

Download Or Read Here =>Christmas on the Thirteenth Floor

Synopsis : My boss, Mr. Chen... sucks.He?s the biggest grinch that?s ever plagued the earth, and not even his pretty face or his Black card can make up for his crap personality.I can write a book about all the ways I hate him and his alluring dominance that somehow attracts everyone, including me. But instead, I?ll settle for being a pain and continuing to defy him in any way possible while still keeping my job.The only problem is that he likes to ruffle my feathers as much as I do his, so he?s forcing me to attend the annual Christmas party.It was on the tip of my tongue to deny his demands, but instead, I found myself enjoying his order. I also like the way his eyes lock on me, following my every move.They say it?s the season of giving? perhaps I should see what my boss has to offer.

Details :

Author : Lee Jacquot

Pages : 104 pages

Publisher : Independently Published