*[READ] Now Talking Dirty with the Billionaire Boss: A lavish billionaire romance to send your pulse racing (A Boss in a Billion) By Serenity Woods on Audible New Edition

sap...@ruytt.hstn.me

Mar 30, 2023, 4:53:53 AM3/30/23
to siwal...@ruytt.hstn.me

Read and download eBook By : Serenity Woods ( Talking Dirty with the Billionaire Boss: A lavish billionaire romance to send your pulse racing (A Boss in a Billion) ) in PDF, EPub online.

Talking Dirty with the Billionaire Boss: A lavish billionaire romance to send your pulse racing (A Boss in a Billion)

by Serenity Woods

#

Download Or Read Here =>Talking Dirty with the Billionaire Boss: A lavish billionaire romance to send your pulse racing (A Boss in a Billion)

Synopsis : He could have any woman he wanted. But for some reason, he wants me...When billionaire CEO Mack Hart demands I come to his office, I'm convinced it's because he's caught me on security camera taking photos of his files when I should have been cleaning.He's young and sexy, he has a doctorate in Computer Science Engineering, an IQ of 172, and a bank balance containing nine zeroes. Nine! I can't remember the last time mine wasn't in the red. His research is so important that his rival will pay big money for it, and I desperately need some of that cash.Terrified, I expect to find the police waiting there with handcuffs, ready to whisk me off to prison. Instead, the surprisingly young, gorgeous entrepreneur seems more interested in the piece of paper I accidentally dropped the night before. It contains a poem. A very explicit poem I wrote about my perfect fantasy man. I'm sure he thinks it's about him, which isn't surprising considering how accurately he fits the bill.Mortified, I

Details :

Author : Serenity Woods

Pages : pages

Publisher : Independently Published